Submission and contributions
The published proceedings will be printed from PDF files supplied by the authors. The paper must follow the below shown requirements:
Papers will be selected on the basis of a full length paper (4-6 A4 pages) by the Steering Committee based on a peer review made by the Technical Programme Committee.
Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplore compliant
- Paper Length: 4-6 A4 pages, including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Lay-out: Double column IEEE format
- Fonts: Embed & Subset ALL fonts in your PDF file. No Type 3 fonts allowed
- File Format: PDF only
- File Size Limitation: 2.0MB
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
USE IEEE PDF EXPRESS to ensure your PDF is Xplore compliant.
Use IEEE PDF eXpress to check that your paper is Xplore compliant at pdf-express.org
Conference ID: 41538XP
Your updated paper must be uploaded no later than 24 August 2018.
Deviations from the above paper specifications could result in removal of your accepted paper from the proceedings.
Papers selected for presentation will be presented in conference proceedings which will be distributed upon registration.Proceedings and all presentations will be in English.
Since 1992 selected papers have been presented in special issues of the Springer International Journal on Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing.
Also this year we will get some papers published in international academic journals.