- The registration link will appear here in August
Schedule and fees
- Early registration on October 5 or before: 450 euros
- Late registration from October 6 onwards: 550 euros
- IEEE member discount: 50 euros
- Student discount: 50 euros
- Tutorial registration: 140 euros
- IEEE member discount from tutorial 20 euros
- Extra banquet ticket 60 euros
- On-site registration is strongly discouraged
The discounts are cumulative, so IEEE student member will pay only 350 euros as the early registration fee.
The possible methods of payment are bank transfer and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
If you are presenting a paper accepted to the event, you have to pay a registration fee although you would (otherwise) belong to a free/pre-paid category! (e.g. organizer). One registration per paper is required!
As an IEEE policy, the papers by no-show authors will not be included in the IEEE Xplore database.
There is a separate fee for the tutorial. Organizer staff and invited speakers are welcome free of charge (but with a pre-registration!).
Invitation for letter for VISA
If you need an invitation letter for VISA, please REGISTER FIRST, pay the participation fee, and then send the following information to the conference organizer at and ask for an invitation letter for Visa application to be sent to the nearest embassy:
- Full Name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Paper number in ConfTool
- Contact information of the nearest Finnish Embassy